We all love the great treats the holidays bring! Here are a couple of recipes to get you started on making some of the best holiday snacks!
The holidays are a time of year when we’re inspired to perfect every home-cooked meal to try and capture the magic of the season. But trying out a new recipe mid-holiday could be a recipe for disaster if it’s a flop! Whether you’re planning on hosting a big feast or a more intimate gathering, we’re sharing with you these tried-and-true recipes that taste like a million bucks (but won’t cost you anywhere near that):
- Breakfast - Ree Drummond’s Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Lunch - Lentil and Sausage Soup
- Dinner - Ina Garten’s Orange Glazed Ham
- Adult Beverage - Alton Brown’s Eggnog
- Leftovers - 25 Ways to Transform Your Holiday Leftovers
If you’re not in charge of holiday meals in your family, please feel free to share these recipes with whomever is.
Have a safe, joyous, and tasty holiday season!
The Staff at Focus Point Wealth Management LLC